Why Choose Us
Our staff across the board are enthusiastic, motivated and committed with a desire to deliver Quality Early Years Care and Education.
We understand the importance of staff training and their development, and we were thrilled to be awarded International Franchise of the Year. Above all we seek people who love caring for young children, helping them on their way to become active learners and to achieve their full potential in all areas of development.
Working for us has many benefits including:
- Competitive salary packages
- Free uniform
- Paid holidays days
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee benefits, incentives and rewards
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you want to be part of our team, to work in our nursery we ask that you are:
- A qualified childcare professional or are willing to undertake training to become one
- Bubbly, friendly, welcoming and able to relate to young children and their families
- Flexible and open to new developments and personal improvements
- Have a passion for childcare
- Eager to progress up the career ladder and hungry for success
What are you waiting for, come and join us!
Get in touch today!